We may collect certain Personal Information from You as well as drivers employed by You to provide transport services. ‘Personal Information' is data that can be used to identify a person ("Personal Information") including:
- Your full name, address, email address, telephone number, date of birth and any proof of Your identity and/or address that We may request;
- Details of any bank account (including but not limited to, account holder, account name, account number, and transaction history of Your bank account) or any other income documents as necessary by Us;
- Surveys that You complete through the Site or based on Our request;
- Information collected through “Cookies”. Please refer to section 3.2 and 3.3 for more information on Cookies.
- Other details as set out below-
- Your visits to Our Sites;
- Messages – read your sent and received text messages;
- Phone directory – directly call phone numbers from your directory and read your phone status and identity;
- Photos / media / files – read the content of USB storage and modify and delete content from your USB storage;
- Storage - read the content of USB storage and modify and delete content from your USB storage;
- Contact Directory;
- Camera – take pictures and videos;
- Device ID & Location – read phone status and identity;
- Full network access;
- Location data - approximate as well as precise location;
- Web logs and other communication data, whether this is required for Our own purposes or otherwise and the resources that You access whilst visiting Our Site.
In addition to the Personal Information, certain information may be collected from You at the time You visit the Site (“Usage Information”). This data may include:
- IP address of Your server from where the Site is being accessed, the type of browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome, Safari etc.), the operating system of Your system and the Site You last visited before visiting to Our Site, referring source which may have sent You to the Site;
- The duration of Your stay on Our Site is also stored in the session along with the date and time of Your access;
- The transactions that You either conduct with Us or with any third party through Our Site; and
- Other information associated with the interaction of Your Site.
When You use the Site, some third party servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) may collect information indirectly and automatically about Your activities on the Site; for instance by way of cookies, web beacons or web analytics. This anonymous information is maintained distinctly and is not linked to the Personal Information You submit to the third party and shall not be used to identify Your Account.
- Web beacons are graphic image files embedded in a web page that provides information form the user’s browser. This allows Us to monitor and ascertain the number of users using the Site and selected sponsors, advertiser website and for what purposes.
- Web analytics are services provided by third parties in connection with a website. We may use such services to find usability problems in order to make the Site easier to use. These services do not collect information that has not been voluntarily provided by You. Accordingly, these services do not track Your browsing habits. The information shared through these services will not identify You or Your Account. You represent and warrant that all information collected from you and shared by you (including Personal Information and Usage Information), do not and will not violate any provision of any agreement, applicable law, any order or judicial pronouncement to which You are a party.
USE OF THE INFORMATION
- The information collected from You is used for the following purposes only:
anti money laundering and credit checks;
- To facilitate Your use of the Site;
- To enable You to provide transport services to the customers;
- To respond to Your inquiries or fulfil Your requests for information about the various services;
- To provide You with information about SuDrives’s products/services and to send You information, materials, and offers from SuDrives;
- To send You important information regarding the Site, changes to SuDrives's terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information;
- To send You surveys and marketing communications that SuDrives believes may be of interest to You;
- To help You address Your problems with the Site including addressing any technical problems;
- If You purchase any content or avail of any service from the Site, to complete and fulfil Your purchase, for example, to have Your payments processed, communicate with You regarding Your purchase and provide You with related customer service;
- For proper administration of the Site;
- To conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Site (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the Site);
- To provide it for scrutiny to any statutory, regulatory or any other governmental authority or any other agency as advised by government or any judicial body to resolve disputes;
- Detect and protect Us against error, fraud and other criminal activity;
- enforce Our terms and conditions;
- We identify and use Your IP address to help diagnose problems with Our server, and to administer Our Site. Your IP address is also used to help identify You and to gather broad demographic information;
- To improve Our internal customer training;
- To comply with financial services regulation including retention of financial information and transaction;
- To conduct financial and identity checks; fraud prevention checks;
- Collect / share your Personal Information for Your background verification, either by Us or through a third party, including but not limited to court record verification and police verification;
- To enhance the security of Our Site; and
- Sharing the information with third parties in order to facilitate certain value-added services provided by third parties to You or provide certain value-added services to You by Us.
- We may share Your information, including your Protected Information and Usage Information with third parties for any purpose, including but not limited to undertaking market research/ study, enable feedback mechanism, conduct data analysis, determine and customize product or service offerings, to improve the products or services or to make any other benefits/products/ services available to You.
- A "cookie" is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. We place both permanent and temporary cookies in Your computer's hard drive. These cookies do not contain any of Your personally identifiable information. You may choose to disable the cookies using the settings in Your computer system. However, if You do so, You may not be able to use the full functionality of the Site.
- Cookies may be used for the following purposes:
- Customize Your experience on Our Site
- For obtaining information regarding use of the Site and assess which pages do You visit the most in order to provide You with goods/services that may be of interest to You.
- To obtain information regarding Your IP address, location and other demographic information such as age range and gender in order to ascertain users internet behaviour.
- Assist in complying with regulatory obligations such as anti-fraud and anti-money laundering obligations.
- For allowing Us to provide You with personalized services by remembering the choices made by You with respect to language You prefer, geographical location where You are etc.
- When You visit third party websites from Our Site, cookies embedded in such third party content may be downloaded onto Your device. We do not control such third party cookies and the same are governed by the terms and conditions of such third parties. Please read the terms and conditions governing such third party websites for more information on the same.
RETENTION OF DATA
- To the extent legally permissible, after termination of Your Account with Us, We, shall retain all the data collected from You.
- Please note that We will not require You to disclose Your personal or security detail vide email or other communication. If You receive any email/ phone call/ SMS or other communication requesting You to share Your personal/security/financial information, please do not respond to such requests and delete such requests immediately.
- "Phishing" is an attempt to steal personal details and financial account details from a website user. Such “Phishers” use fake emails to lead users to counterfeit websites where the user is tricked into entering their personal details such as credit card numbers, passwords, PIN etc. We shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage caused by responding to such emails and sharing information with third parties specified under Sections 4.2 and 4.3.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- You hereby expressly authorized Us to share Your information. We may disclose Your information to Our employees, consultants, affiliates, agents, contractors, business partners, associates, subsidiaries, investors, registered merchants/ agencies/ suppliers with Us and other persons with whom We are required to share such information as per applicable laws and on a need to know basis. In addition to the uses as set out in section 3 above, we may also share information with third parties where You have expressed an interest in receiving information about their goods/services. We may combine Your information with information We collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize the Services we provide.
- However We may disclose the personal data or any other information collected from You to any statutory, lawful enforcement body, regulatory body or court if We are under a duty to do so or required by law to disclose or share Your personal data or any other information collected from You.
- We may further use Your information in an aggregate form to ascertain the usage of the Site, for development of marketing and strategic business plans etc. Please note, that in such use of information, no individual user shall be identified separately.
- In order to prevent money laundering activities and comply with applicable regulations, We may report suspicious transactions to law enforcement agencies. You hereby grant Us the right to share Your information with such law enforcement agencies in the event of any activity that may seem suspicious in Our sole discretion. In the event We notice any suspicious activity on the Site, We may, without prior intimation to You, (1) report such instance to the law enforcement agency and share all relevant information that may be required for investigation; (2) suspend Your Account during the period of investigation; and (3) block Your use of our site under a co-branding arrangement with an entity and withhold such funds.
- We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of Your Personal Information and to protect Your Personal Information against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. We adopt adequate measures to prevent unauthorized access to Your Personal Information.
- We reserve the right to conduct a security review at any time to verify Your identity. You agree to provide Us all the information that We request for the security review. If You fail to comply with any security request, We reserve the right to terminate Your Account with Us and prohibit Your access to the Site.
- We are not liable and cannot be held liable for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive Your Personal Information.<>
- We are not responsible for the authenticity of the Personal Information supplied by You.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, We shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of Your Personal Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event. A "Force Majeure Event" shall mean any event that is beyond Our reasonable control and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, pandemic, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
LINK TO OTHER SITES
- We shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, claim or expense caused as a result of You accessing these third party sites and features.
You can always choose not to provide information and in such cases, if the information required is classified as mandatory, You will not be able to avail of that part of the Site, services, feature or content.
- We may contact You via the e-mail address and phone number as provided by You to Us. You may also receive system-generated transactional e-mails such as confirmations, notification of transfer of payments, notification of password changes etc.
- You hereby expressly consent to receive communications from Us on Your SuDrives Driver Partner mobile application / SuDrives Operator mobile application or through Your registered phone number and/or e-mail id. You agree that any communication so received by You from Us will not amount to spam, unsolicited communication or a violation of Your registration on the national do not call registry.
REVISION OF THE POLICY
GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION.
SuDrives Private Limited
Updated effective from 15th April 2021
This Site/ Application/ Services is/are operated /provided by SuDrives Private Limited.